FD&D supports faculty publishing endeavors through hosting events on the publishing process.
Writing to be Read, Speaking to be Heard: Advice from the Gatekeepers
Get tips from insiders on pitching book proposals or op-eds intended for academics, science geeks, policy wonks, or general readers trying to make sense of today’s chaotic realities.
Trade Books, Monographs, Textbooks
How to Write an Op-Ed
Stylish Academic Writing
Getting Your Voice into Popular Media
Writing for Readers Beyond Academe
Publish Your Book
From Dissertation to Book
Office of Scholarly Communication
- Campus-wide initiatives to open, preserve, and share scholarship; supports open-access policies across the University.
DASH - Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard
- A central, open-access repository of research by members of the Harvard community.
Harvard University Press - Author Resources
- Acquisitions, exhibits, and guidelines for proposals and manuscripts.
MIT Press Author Resources
- Information for prospective authors.
HLS Publication Support Services
- Services to support HLS faculty in publishing their scholarship.
- The Countway Library's repository for HMS, HSDM, and HSPH faculty and researcher publications. Serves as a complement to DASH.