Talking About Teaching Seminar Series
Talking About Teaching was a University-wide seminar to showcase the work of Harvard's master teachers. Faculty demonstrated their pedagogy and discussed its broader applications, with each year focused on a pedagogical theme such as case teaching, experiential learning, and bringing the world into the classroom.
From 2012-2014, FD&D sponsored this event. More sessions and conferences on teaching can be found through the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning.
Talking About Teaching - Photo Gallery - Photo credit: Bok Center for Teaching and Learning
HILT - Harvard Initiative for Learning & Teaching
- Strategies, networks, events, and funding to support teaching and learning innovations.
Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning
- Programming and research on evidence-based learning practices at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning
- Support and services for developing and sustaining innovative 21st-century teaching methods.
C. Roland Christensen Center for Teaching & Learning
- Innovation in Harvard Business School's case method teaching process.
- Online database of active learning efforts in post-secondary classrooms, with materials contributed directly from instructors.
Harvard Medical School Curriculum Fellows program
- Early-career science educators striving to improve graduate education at Harvard Medical School.
Harvard Kennedy School SLATE Initiative
- Teaching resources, case program, and gallery of successful projects at Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
Faculty of Arts and Sciences Academic Technology Center
- Services to help faculty integrate technology into their teaching, from course websites to new applications.