Access to affordable, high-quality child care is essential to successful faculty performance.
FD&D administers two programs that assist Faculty with child care responsibilities:
" I sincerely feel that Harvard's efforts with child care support are one of the things that make me happiest about coming here!"
John L. Loeb Associate Professor
of the Social Sciences
Child Care website
Visit Harvard's child care website for information on:
- On-campus child care
- Nanny placement services
- Back-up care
- Online search for caregivers
- Caregiver payment service
- School vacation program
- Harvard-only babysitting service (part of WATCH portal)
- Adoption assistance program
- Research Enabling Grants
- Schools and after school programs
- Parenting supports, lactation support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eldercare planning
Harvard University's Office of Work/Life
The Work/Life office provides information and expert referral to address concerns ranging from workplace stress to caring for a young child.
(617) 495-4100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(617) 432-1048 | email@example.com