Below are links to a number of resources (directories, associations, and publications in the sciences, social sciences, humanities, and professions) that can enhance the outreach efforts of faculty search committees interested in developing a diverse pool of candidates.
- Sources for Outreach to Potential Faculty Candidates (full document)
- Directories of Potential Candidates for Faculty Positions
- Associations Oriented Towards Women and Minority Scholars
- Publications Designed to Target Women and Minority Scholars
- Outreach Efforts to Individuals with Disabilities
- Additional Resources Related to Individuals with Disabilities
- Outreach Efforts to Veterans